Cybereason are looking for a security researcher, to enhance product security value and detection capabilities, while working closely with other R&D teams.
The Researcher will conduct low level analysis of OS internals, research the impact of attack operations on an organization infrastructure and conduct malware reverse engineering.
- Conduct research for the detection of cyber-attack operations in organizations
- Develop collection POCs, tools and research infrastructure
- Conduct OS internals and kernel research
- Conduct malware analysis and reverse engineering
- Contribute to the security community through papers, blogs, and presentations
- Information security expertise
- Deep understanding of OS internals (Windows and/or Linux and/or Mac OS)
- Low level development experience
- Solid understanding of network and internet protocols and technologies
- Hands on experience in reverse engineering